Today I would like to thank Debra over at Writing with Debra for the Stylish Blogger Award. How sweet and thoughtful of you Debra. This should sure help me get out of my ugly fog. Be sure to head over there and say "hi" to Debra, while your there you can see who else she gave the award to.
As always there has to be rules, so here they are:
1.Thank and link back to the award giver.
2. State seven things about myself.
3. Pass on the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
(That one might be hard for me. 15 is a lot.)
Oh, the fun part seven things about myself.
1. I'm a mommy to a 2 year old, "Bubba"
2. I have been married for 7 years this May.
3. I am a part time Pre-School teacher.
4. I hate washing dishes.
5. I love to bake.
6. I love to listen to music, almost any kind.
7. I liked Twilight. No I'm not 14.
And lastly I'm supposed to share this award with 15 other bloggers. This will be difficult for me. 15? Really? It has to be 15? I may not get all 15, sorry.
My name is Tracie. I'm a bored minister's wife. I live in a TINY town in TX. I love my husband, son, and Dr. Pepper. I love to cook for my husband but not my son because he usually spits it out. Punk. We spend a lot of time at church because as I already said my husband is a Minister. We are still young and like to do fun things, though we never have the time to do it.